Hi,

We are having problem booting through gPXE with our UNDI drivers and we
debugged this issue further and found that gPXE always expecting the underlying
hardware to generate interrupts whenever it receives a packet from network. In
our case as we are running in polling mode and our hardware has not been
programmed to generate interrupts. In this situations how can we make gPXE work
with our UNDI drivers?

Is there any reason that gPXE always expects interrupts to be enabled by
underlying hardware? In my opinion can gPXE first find out whether device
supports interrupts or not by looking at the bit 12 in "Serviceflags" field in
PXEENV_UNDI_GET_IFACE_INFO (opcode=0x13) API and accordingly act on that? If
this bit is set then that means device supports interrupts otherwise device
does not support interrupts and upper layer protocol drivers should not hook
interrupts.

Any ideas or advise is greatly appreciated.

-Muralidhar