All,

        This one has me stymied. I have a fairly complete TFTP/PXE/gPXE
environment running with full DHCP/DNS services, however a native gPXE
Windows 7 iSCSI installation has eluded me this far.

iSCSI Target: Windows Storage Server 2008 R2.

gPXE is working great.. I just can't get past it!

My gPXE Boot Script:

#!gpxe
dhcp net0
set keep-san 1
set initiator-iqn iqn.1991-05.com.microsoft:mywin7box.homelab.local
sanboot
iscsi:myiscsitargetbox.homelab.local::::iqn.1991-05.com.microsoft:myiscsitargetbox-mywin7box-target
chain tftp://mytftpserverbox.homelab.local/boot/pxeboot.com

The box boots normally:

gPXE 1.0.1 blah ~we all love gPXE and this is where we can get it ~ blah
Features: iSCSI DNS TFTP Multiboot PXE PXEXT

DHCP (net0 00:01:02:03:04:05). ok
Registered as BIOS Drive 0x80
Booting from BIOS Drive 0x80

BOOTMGR is missing
Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart
_

Note the _Cursor... it won't Chain (I think).

The bootstrap program referenced in "chain
tftp://mytftpserverbox.homelab.local/boot/pxeboot.com"; boots a
fully-functional WinPE3.0 image

BOOTMGR.exe is present in both the root TFTP directory and the /BOOT
directories.

The WinPE3.0 image will boot via PXE if I change the boot program to
pxeboot.com

What am I missing here?

Thanks in advance,

Matt Helton