Hi all,

I'm trying to do something similar to that which is documented here:

http://www.etherboot.org/wiki/appnotes/bootbymacaddress

namely, serve the same undionly.kpxe file to a number of computers and
have them chainload gpxe scripts from a webserver depending on the
computer's mac address using ${mac}. This works as expected with Apache,
but Windows won't let you have filenames with a ':' so I can't serve the
scripts.

Is there a workaround to have gpxe use the same format for mac address
as pxelinux.0 (01-aa-bb-cc-dd-ee-ff) or will I have to develop a script
so I can pass the mac address (with colons) in the query string?

Thanks in advance,

Dan Weintraub