Hi Vikas,

Thanks for your interest in working with us this summer.

You can email us at soc-ment...@etherboot.org

We will update the page for 2011 soon to give more specific information,
but for now, I recommend you become familiar with our code (gPXE), and
try network booting.

Because of the nature of our software, it is important that prospective
GSoC students demonstrate that they are familiar with network booting,
and the tools required to do development.

I look forward to chatting with you soon.

/ Marty /