Hi,
I installed Ubuntu server 11.04 on my Solaris Express 11 iSCSI target and am
having some problems. On the initial boot after install, I edit the kernel args
to pass along all the iscsi parameters. When it boots, I see on Solaris that
the gpxe initiator name connects and loads the kernel.

GPXE Initiator: iqn.1993-08.org.debian:564db058-0ff8-6834-a53c-9b5a281384df

When I see the output of  /scripts/init-bottom being completed I see the gpxe
initiator disconnect. The system hangs for about 3 minutes and I see the
connection from the kernel args ISCSI_* initiator connect.

Kernel Initiator: iqn.2009-04.linux:kernel

The system hangs for about another 3 minutes and then I see a whole heap of I/O
errors as the connection to the target drops.

Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong? I had also tried installing
Ubuntu desktop following the instructions on the wiki, but it too exhibited the
same behaviour.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Greg