Hi Yixuan,

Say it quite simple, you need to read gPXE documentation and you need to
create a script which will be loaded.
As gPXE will do 'autoboot' and there are procedures (get dhcp etc), you
need to replace it with your settings as, enable ethernet, set ip, read a
file or read source.
Probably you need to compile your own version of gPXE as well.

This is my own example. I would read documentation first.

Regards,
Slawek