Hi Thomas,

I have started testing your code on a HP Z800 Workstation.  The network
card is listed under Linux as "Broadcom Corporation NetXtreme BCM5764M
Gigabit Ethernet PCIe (rev 10)" (14e4:1684).
The latest code i got by doing a "git clone -b tg3 git://
git.etherboot.org/people/meteger/gpxe.git". If I use the following make
line: make clean ; make -j 10 DEBUG=tg3_main,tg3_hw,tg3_phy
EMBEDDED_IMAGE=~/disk-images/tftp.gpxe   ,then I get the following output:
Link is down
ok

gPXE 1.0.1+ -- Open Source Boot Firmware -- http://etherboot.org
Features: AoE HTTP iSCSI DNS TFTP bzImage COMBOOT ELF Multiboot PXE PXEXT

Link is down
Waiting for link-up on net0...Link is up at 1000 Mbps, full duplex
Flow control is off for TX and off for RX
 ok
DHCP (net0 00:1f:29:05:2b:9a)................ Connection timed out
(0x4c106035)
Could not configure net0: Connection timed out (0x4c106035)
Could not configure any interface.

To me it looks like packet loss but Linux has no problems with the card at
the 2.6.38 kernel level.
Is there any debug options I can use to get more info?

btw, if you didn't get my mail earlier, the embedded script problem I had
earlier was caused by a missing "#!gpxe" header.  Without it, the script is
not recognized.

br,
Quinn Plattel