Hi All,

I am using an ETX processor board which has a built in NIC, but am using a
separate additional NIC to communicate with a host computer. The built in NIC
is not being connected to anything.

I am finding that when I boot the ETX processor, the built-in NIC is tries to
communicate with the host computer for roughly 14 seconds, before the second
one tries.

Can anyone help me with reducing this retry time on the first NIC? I want to
reduce the overall boot time.

The ROM I used is from ROM-o-matic using an eepro100 NIC in an .sdsk format.

Any help you can give would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Jonathan