Hi,
I would like to use PXE-Booting in our PC-pool to choose remotely which OS
should be booted. Since it would be quite easy to set up an own DHCP-Server
and thus to bring in an own OS illegally, I would like to know if it is
possible to verify if the TFTP (or something else) Server is the right one.

I've seen in the mailinglist that there's been an patch by David Michael on
Jul, 9th 2010. This patch seems to be just what I want, but I don't know how
to embed an Signature to the lkrn-Image.

I would be grateful if anyone could help me.

Thanks.
Paul Kuntke