Hey folks,

I've stumbled upon you in a round-about way after being caught for 2 weeks
now in a bit of a quagmire trying to get a xen domU to boot over iSCSI.
 This is just supposed to work with xen on my RHEL 5.8 dom0 if I add my
iSCSI disks in dom0, but it is not and I've finally given up on it and am
going to try getting it to boot with DHCP and gPXE.  I've spent a couple of
weeks now on the xen and virt-manager mailing lists sifting through my
issue and I've hit a brick wall.

Anyway, from one snag to another.  I'm trying to do this basic setup which
I found via google.

http://apfelboymchen.homeunix.net/gnu/notes/booting%20ubuntu%20iscsi.html

Seems straightforward enough including the "if" clause in the DHCP config
file ( ICS v 3.0.5 from RHEL 5.8 )

Unfortunately my gPXE ROM does not seem to be fulling loading best I can
tell.  I found this wiki page on chainloading, which I believe is what my
aforementioned link has me doing

http://etherboot.org/wiki/pxechaining

And the screen shot in the top right is not what I get.  In my virt-manager
console I see the part up to and including :

XYZ free base memory after PXE unload

But then I don't see the next part which I guess is the gPXE startup banner.

So far what I've tried is the folllowing :

gpxe-1.0.1-gpxe.kpxe
gpxe-1.0.1-undionly.kkpxe
gpxe-1.0.1-undionly.kpxe

And they all seem to do the same thing.