Hi,

I've just installed some Linux boxes with dual boot: Windows on the HD and
Linux LTSP via gPXE.

I used Grub4dows with an entry like this:

  title Linux (LTSP via gPXE)
  find --set-root /boot/grub/gpxe.iso
  map /boot/grub/gpxe.iso (0xff) || map --mem /boot/grub/gpxe.iso (0xff)
  map --hook
  chainloader (0xff)

In some pc I added a second ethernet card since the integrated one was not
fast.

The boot process sometime does not work correctly as the wrong card is used
and it waits forever or enters a reboot loop.

I could select the correct driver only but that's more complicated to manage
as I have several different cards.

Is it possible to tell the gpxe.iso which MAC address is supposed to use?

thanks in advance
sandro
*:-)