Hi,

I'm trying to use a gPXE boot iso to work around a lack of PXE (on
iMacs, but this also happens in virtualbox VMs) and the tftp server
option is being ignored. Not sure what I'm doing wrong here as
non-gPXE PXE clients all seem to be working fine and get correct tftp
server addresses. The replies sent to the gPXE client include the
correct sname and we've tried with and without option 66 set to the IP
address of the tftp server. I can see from tcpdump that these are
correctly set in the dhcp replies. But the gPXE client still sets the
tftp server to 0.0.0.0 when it tries to download the bootfile. Any
suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

griznog