Dear List

After some compiling adventures I managed to compile a gPXE-efi module
containing the right driver for my nic to place on my efi system
partition on my macbook pro. I can load gPXE using rEFInd, it connects,
gets an IP and then aborts with:

Could not boot from filename "pxelinux.0": Exec format error (0x2e008001)

Using a PC capable to PXE boot, I get my PXE server's menu. Could anyone
please enlight me, what is going wrong?

Thank you very much!

Regards, Adrian.

More information:
- macbook pro 5,5; nvidia mcp79 nic using forcedeth; EFI64 system
- I compiled on a 64-bit Linux from latest git
- compiling failed on pristine source, I had to edit config/general.h
  and delete the line "#define PXE_CMD" as suggesed here:
  http://support.etherboot.org/index.php?do=details&task_id=107
- cmd line used: make bin-x86_64-efi/forcedeth.efi

Like this I got forcedeth.efi, which I could place in my esp and start
it from rEFInd.

BTW: I was not able to cross compile on a mac, the information in the
wiki under http://etherboot.org/wiki/macbuild?s[]=efi is partially
outdated and is missing a lot of information to do so successfully. I
could overcome some problems but not all of them.