I attempted to run the process described at:
http://etherboot.org/wiki/winpe
and did get a boot and a command window, however, unlike the example
screenshot, I did not get a color background, but rather a gray one. I am using
an IBM NetVista 8306 with an embedded Intel Extreme 845 graphics chip.
Is there a reason why I did not get the color background, and what I can do to
fix that ?
I do have a Win 98 driver for the video chip, which I imagine must be 16 bit,
but I don't know how to integrate it into the boot file.