Hi Bart-

Your git origin looks correct.  What build flags are being used?

I've personally not seen much chatter on these lists in quite a while.
That said, poke at the IRC channels.   I was able to talk directly with
Marty C. and received excellent help.

Considering the age of the last commit, the project owners may have taken
up other gauntlets.  If the code is still able to be pulled the project is
never dead. ;-)

Hope this helps and let's dive into why you are not getting a clean
compilation.

George