Christophe Lombart wrote:
Hi all, I would like to start some discussions on the Google Summer of code. Do you have some ideas for Graffito ? Here is my first ideas : 1. The Jcr Mapping tools : we need more developer in this area.
Sandro, Oliver : do you have some feedbacks to give us ? What do you
think if we propose this tools to the Google Summer code ?
2. CMS workflow engine
3. Content cache
4. Content replication engine (David, you certainly have some comments :-) )
5  Graffito application like forum, new management, article
management, .. (maybe less interesting for the Summer code).

What do you think about thoses topics ?
Raphaël, can you help us to add some topics on the Apache Google
Summer of code wiki page ? My english is so bad :-)

I sure can help but you'd need to have something that could work along
the Summer of Code rules, ie a module that can be developped more or less
standalone by a student within a 2 months timeframe.

Also note that end of application is June 14th, so this needs to go
to the SummerOfCode2005 wiki page *ASAP*.

Also, are you OK to do the mentoring for any the above project ?
I've already volunteered one subject (and be mentor for one student) but will not have bandwidth available for more.

--
Raphaël Luta - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://portals.apache.org/