Hi David,

On 8/26/06, David Sean Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
If we decide that the Graffito API is redundant and no longer necessary
to maintain, then an effort would need to be made to deprecate the API,
and move the graffito portlet applications written to that API to the
JCR API.

Either way it's great your feedback that let me understand GFT
internals and the causes of the decisions that were made. Thanks.

br,
edgar

You also touched upon a point that has value to me: the hub of
repositories. In my project, we have the ability to add new repositories
to the server, and maintain the connection information with a set of
maintenance portlets. We have a need for this kind of modeling. I
believe its a good area for Graffito, since its about management of
content in the model and presentation layer.