Just a couple of comments - sorry for the delay :

* Maven goals are there to build, run unit tests, ... Maybe it is more
simple to use the maven goals and just run "maven eclipse" to create a
new project.
* The OCM tools (subfolder jcr) is not integrated into the complete
Graffito stack.
* There are some contributions that are not committed ( workflow,
scheduler, news management, ...). Due to some important and urgent
activities in my daily job, I didn't found the time to review and
commit them.
* If you are face to some performances issues, you are welcome to
create new Jira issues with details. We will be very happy to receive
some feedbacks. This OCM tools is also targeted for frequent,
transactional updates on objects.

br,
Christophe