On 9/2/06, Edgar Poce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

There's only one drawback that comes to my mind: since the content
will be touched from many places all the constraints and security
policies should be handled at the repository level in order to
guarantee data integrity. That would probably lead to extend the
repository constraint functionality through decoration or whatever
strategy.

WDYT? has it any sense?.

of course

Anyway, I'm working on the wysiwyg jcr
portlet to show how a porlet "content" mode would look, I'll share it
asap.

ok

                      -----------------------
                            gft modules
                      -----------------------
                            gft services
       jcr portlets   gft persistence service
webdav |->   jcr      | rdbms | fs | webdav
cifs   |
nfs    |
ldap   |
etc.

What is jcr portlets, I think it is JCR service or something like that no ?
eg. portlet JCR admin browser -> jcr service -> One of the referenced
JCR server.