Hi Ruchi,

I added this issue in Jira. For this kind of issue, you can add it yourself.
By this way, we are sure that you request will be reviewed.

br,
Christophe

On 9/15/06, ruchi goel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Is documentation on versioning available in svn ?  It is not yet posted
on the site .

In OCM , is it possible to version a node without creating a custom node
type .The  JCR mapping descriptor does not talk anything about it. The
versioning tests which are available,  perform versioning operations on
custom node type. But JSR170 allows versioning of a node of type
nt:unstructured , by specifying  node.addMixin("mix:versionable")

I want to version a  java object mapped to node of type nt:unstructured
, via OCM
-Ruchi