Dear developers,

first of all I'd like to apologize for contacting this list
with a question about Graffito in general - I didn't find any
users list I could have contacted instead.

I'm in charge of writing a small, limited publishing component
for a larger project. What I'm looking for is a lightweight
CMS framework with a solid object domain model and services
like version-control and security, which are offered ortho-
gonal to a typical 4-layer Spring app.

Graffito looks very promising to me, but I'm not sure how
well it will perform if used standalone. Much of your current
work seems to be directed towards support of portals, more
specifically the Jetspeed server, and towards JCR on the
persistence layer - FileSystemContentStore is, in essence,
empty. Also it looks to me that you support documents with
binary content only. The suggested Article/News module does
not seem to exist yet.

Thus I'm not sure if my system would benefit from using
Graffito. Do you have any thoughts or insights on this?
Are there any projects you know about which already use
standalone Graffito?

Also, does Graffito already support version 2.0 of Spring,
which was released just two days ago (don't blame me, my
collegues decided to switch ignoring my needs and without
applying any caution it seems :-/)?

Thank you very much for your input and help.

Andreas

Visit our website at http://www.ubs.com

related financial instruments.