On 2/14/07, Jukka Zitting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

On 2/14/07, Christophe Lombart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Before starting the refactoring, I would like to be sure that
> everybody is agreed. Can we summarize like this :

+1, sounds good to me.

> * Framework means a series of components/services that can be running
> alone (or integrated into specific applications). The framework offers
> also an integration with other existing frameworks/components.

We might want to consider applying the OSGi component model in
Graffito to help integration with other tools.

+1 . Let's talk later on that topic.

There's a jcr-classloader component in Jackrabbit contribs that might
come in handy.

ok I will review it.

I'd also be interested in investigating options for content-to-object
mappings as opposed to object-to-content mappings. I.e. could we
automatically expose JCR content as Java objects (instead or in
addition to JCR Nodes) to enable effortless integration with various
JavaBean tools.

What do you mean by content-to-object mapping. Can give some use cases ?
The OCM tools is supporting both mapping I think no ?