On 22.01.2015 14:43, malwanain wrote:
> I'm using OS X Yosemite, Python 2.7.9, and Boost Version 1.57.0. In terms of
> the installations, I followed the instructions in  here
> <http://graph-tool.skewed.de/download>   and  here
> <https://gist.github.com/openp2pdesign/8864593>  .

I can't vouch for these installation instructions myself, since I never
used homebrew, but it seems that there is a mismatch between the python
you are using and the one for which graph-tool was installed.

Unfortunately, you are still giving too little information to precisely
pinpoint the problem. That error message by itself does not say much...

I recommend you install graph-tool with macports, since it requires less
manual intervention.

Best,
Tiago

--