I wrote a short tutorial about installing Graph-Tool on CentOS this a while
ago.
It should be findable in this mailinglist.
For example, to overcome the problem of the old GCC version, you should yum
install the devtoolset-4, which provides newer versions of a number of
important binaries.

Good luck!

Best regards,

Frank