Am 20.04.20 um 19:30 schrieb Franco Peschiera:
> I fear this will not be as efficient as just getting a lot of paths via
> |all_paths|. Do you think this makes sense for sampling with preferences
> on edges?

I'll refrain from judging whether it makes sense. It's up to you to
decide for yourself what you want to do.

> And if so, do you think it will perform a lot better if I did
> it as a graph-tool C++ extension?

In general C++ will speed up any equivalent algorithm when compared to
pure python, often by factors of up to 200x. But a good advice is to
focus first on defining your problem well, and writing a correct
implementation first, and worrying about optimization later.

Best,
Tiago

--
Tiago de Paula Peixoto <ti...@skewed.de>