Hi,

I am not quite sure if it is a bug or a design decision (although it seems
quite inconvenient, so I guess it may be a bug), but `collection` module is
not accessible from the top module object.

More specifically, this code does not run:

import graph_tool as gt
gt.collection.data['karate']

----
AttributeError: module 'graph_tool' has no attribute 'collection'
----

And according to the documentation it should
(https://graph-tool.skewed.de/static/doc/collection.html)

As a matter of fact the same problem affects also other submodules, for
instance `spectral` also cannot
be accesses via an attribute of the top module `gt` after importing.

Graph-tool version I am using is: '2.31 (commit b1411e3e, Sun Mar 29
21:53:41 2020 +0200)'
I installed it a few days ago from conda-forge, so I guess it is up-to-date.

Thanks in advance for any help with this problem (maybe I am doing something
wrong?). And thanks for this great package!

Best,
Szymon.

--
Sent from: