Thanks.

Could you clarify the difference between

minimize_blockmodel_dl(g) on it

number of parallel edges and running:
state_args=dict(recs=[g.ep.weight], rec_types=["discrete-poisson"]))

Sorry if this question is obvious; I've read your "Nonparametric weighted
stochastic block models", "Efficient Monte Carlo and greedy heuristic for
the inference of stochastic block models", and "Nonparametric Bayesian
inference of the microcanonical stochastic block model" papers. I am just
not 100% clear on the mapping from the papers to what the function does, in
this case. I am getting some quite different results depending on whether I
use method (1) or (2), but that may be due to randomness.

--
Sent from:
http://main-discussion-list-for-the-graph-tool-project.982480.n3.nabble.com/