Jeff: Thanks very much for finding and fixing the bug! Plotting loops
works fine for me now.

Tiago: I can understand very well that it is a lot of work to maintain
the two similar functions graphviz_draw() and graph_draw() at the same
time. Still, it would be a pity if graphviz_draw() disappears completely
in future versions of graph-tool. I'm using graphviz_draw() a lot
because it has some features that graph_draw() doesn't have. In
particular, graphviz can put text nicely into oval-shaped vertices.
Cairo, however, produces large circles that hide much of the graph.
Using the vertex property "aspect" is very slow and does not improve the
plots much. Examples are available here:

http://www.rolf-sander.net/tmp/graphviz.pdf
http://www.rolf-sander.net/tmp/cairo.pdf

Best regards
Rolf