Am 30.11.20 um 19:08 schrieb AntoineR:
Ok, that seems right, but still, there is something that I do not understand.
I followed the piece of code of the documentation of
graph_tool.draw.get_hierarchy_control_points
<https://graph-tool.skewed.de/static/doc/draw.html?highlight=get_hierarchy_control_points#graph_tool.draw.get_hierarchy_control_points>
, and when I print the length of the map /cts/ I get value that are not
divisible by 6 (86,50,38,62...), so there is one more point coming out of
the function /get_hierarchy_control_points/ and used in /graph_draw/.

Yes, this is because of a boundary condition: The last point does not need to be specified, just as the first one. If it's given, it's ignored. The function get_hierarchy_control_points generates the final point because it's slightly easier in the code.

--
Tiago de Paula Peixoto <ti...@skewed.de>