Hello,

I am running minimize_nested_blockmodel_dl on a certain network and obtaining
some partition, good.

Then I add some nodes to the network and I do another run of
minimize_nested_blockmodel_dl and obtain another partition.

The question I want to answer is: does adding those nodes help me finding a
better partition?

I am going to compare NestedBlockState.entropy() of the two run, but I am not
sure this is correct.
How should I take into account the fact that the networks are slightly
different?

Thank you in advance for any help

Best Regards,

Filippo Valle