Hi all,
I have my PartitionModeState for multiple NestedBlockState models. Using
pmode.get_marginal(g) I can retrieve the 2d matrix of the node marginals for
the deepest level of the nested hierarchy. If M contains the marginals for
level 0 and C is a binary matrix with correspondences between level 0 (rows)
and any other level (columns), then M @ C gives me the node's marginals for any
other level in the hierarchy. As NSBM groups blocks hierarchically, how can I
get the marginals of blocks identified at any level for the containing level?
e.g. if I have 150 blocks at level 0, what is their marginal for the 33 blocks
in level 1? Does this makes any sense?

Best,