Hi. I have a device with an Apple M1 chip and I'm trying to build a graph-tool
deb package in a debian docker container on an arm64 architecture. I am using
the
(https://git.skewed.de/count0/graph-tool/-/blob/master/release/debian/Dockerfile)
 image as the base of the docker file. I understand the dpkg-buildpackage
command and the cpp files are being compiled. This process consumes very much
memory (about 10 GB). My device doesn't have that much memory and the build
crashes. Can we expect there will be a ready version for the arm64 architecture
in the near future or can you suggest steps to optimize the build?