Hi Stephan,

On 07/03/09 22:07, Stephan van den Akker wrote:
Thanks for the information, Ingrid.

Reading this, I have some more questions:

- What is blocking this issue from entering ODF now?
The OASIS committee is still busy with finalizing ODF 1.2. During this period additional feature changes are postponed.
- What happens after ODF 1.2? I heard talk of a full revision ("ODF
2.0"). That sounds to me like something that takes years. Will there be
an faster "1.3 round" where the new regression curves can be introduced?
As far as I know there is no decision about that yet.
My personal expectation is that after 1.2 is finished there will be committee drafts for the future version that can be worked with even before the future version is absolutely final.

Kind regards,
Ingrid
Greetings,

Stephan van den Akker