Question #258545 on Graphite changed:

Avi Weit posted a new comment:
Hi,

I am also interested in displaying future time metrics using Graphite. I
have a working installation of openstack ceilometer that publishes
metrics into Graphite. I can properly see the metrics but only until
current time.

I would like to ask Mike whether his working Grafana is configured with
Graphite data source and which components did he modify to have it to
show future dates data. Was graphite whisper database been modified? It
would be nice if these changes can be shared with others.

Thanks and regards.

--
You received this question notification because your team graphite-dev
is an answer contact for Graphite.