Marco Pasetti wrote:
Hi,

maybe it would be better, or at least to make note like "this package is
required for GRASS compilation", etc.

Ok. I'll do that later, before to release the final version.

What about GEOS, GSL and Expat? Actually, GRASS uses none of them, but GDAL
uses GEOS, I'm not sure if it uses GSL (even if I think not) and it would

Only QGIS uses GSL for the georeferencer plugin.

use Expat ...if I could be able to enable that support in GDAL :-)

For what?

So, summarizing, for the GRASS guide only, should I remove GSL, Expat and
GEOS or leave only GEOS?

Only GEOS seems to make sense to me.

Benjamin

Marco