On Mar 27, 2008, at 4:44 AM, Glynn Clements wrote:

William Kyngesburye wrote:

A pair I haven't done yet (ran out of time this morning), that are
companions to Glynn's r29926 and r30066, which were applied to the
release branch:

http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/30347
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/30704

These affect some lib/init stuff, but are important to return what
Glynn removed, in another form. These also have worked well for me so
far, and are in my binaries, and no reports of problems yet.

Comments?

Platform-specific targets should be implemented using make
conditionals, rather than an unconditional target which performs the
test within the commands. IOW:

OK, add this to the above list, to be backported (if OK) as a unit:

http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/30773

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

Earth: "Mostly harmless"

- revised entry in the HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy