On Jul 24, 2008, at 12:13 AM, Michael Barton wrote:

Whoo hooo!

I worked. It actually looks pretty nice for the main GUI. What you need to do is to copy grass7.app/Contents/MacOSX/bin/wish8.5 to wish. Hopefully, this can be worked out in the compilation mac.app step.

This is part of the messed up logic in the OSX app startup - for the X11 tcltk the makefile copies tclsh and wish to the GRASS package, but not for aqua. But the startup shell sets GRASS_WISH anyways to a packaged wish.

I was trying to bee too flexible for some nonexistent possibilities, and I need to drop the TCLTK_INTERNAL thing. And simplify configuration.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

Earth: "Mostly harmless"

- revised entry in the HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy