On Jul 24, 2008, at 12:25 PM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 18:46:31 +0200
From: Moritz Lennert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [GRASS-dev] d.thematic.area: need for a bit of help in
        C-programming/debugging
To: grass-dev <grass-dev@lists.osgeo.org>

Hello,

I'm having a problem with the d.thematic.area module I just committed in
a modified version.

When I use the discontinuities algorithm for calculating the class
breaks, I get segmentation faults, depending on the number of classes I
ask for and on the variable I try to class.

Moritz,

Because I've been trying to help work out how to compile GRASS in aqua TclTk, I don't have a version that can run this for testing at the moment. Is this in 6.4 as well as trunk? I have an x11 version there. If not, I'll try to do an x11 version of trunk to test this when you get this new issue fixed. Thanks again.

Michael