Hi Martin

On Sun, 10 Aug 2008, Martin Landa wrote:

Hi,

2008/8/10 Paul Kelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

[...]

Well I know very little about C++, but a very random guess: does adding
#include <string.h>
to include/iostream/ami_stream.h help?
Obviously I can't reproduce the problem myself (gcc 4.1.2 on Slackware 12.0)
or I wouldn't have committed the changes - perhaps the problem is x86_64
related?

fixed in trunk/devbr6

http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/32668

Can you explain for my benefit why you made the change to lib/iostream/ami_stream.cc, and not to include/iostream/ami_stream.h which is where the problem calls to strcpy seemed to be? Is it something to do with namespaces?

Paul