Michael:
> It turns out that while arraystats compiles, d.thematic.area and
> v.class have stopped compiling in develbranch_6. Here is the
> successful compile of arraystats and the errors with d.thematic.area
> and v.class
> main.c: In function ‘main’:
> main.c:133: error: ‘G_OPT_DB_WHERE’ undeclared (first use in this
> function)

In grass7 svn lib/gis/parser.c changed the default G_OPT_WHERE standard
option definition to be G_OPT_DB_WHERE to match the form of other standard
parser options. This wasn't backported to devbr6, but the modules try to
use it anyway.

Solutions:
- change devbr6 versions of v.class and d.thematic.area to use old name
- backport the libgis change and adjust all modules.
  (grep will ensure we don't miss any modules)
- backport change and add aliases to the old name so that any 3rd party
  addon modules still compile. (or add aliases to the new names)

Hamish