Below is a recent exchange between Markus (Neteler) and me about the new r.watershed.fast.

The gist is the question: is it ready to go into the develbranch_6 and trunk (7) svn or does it need more testing. I thought it was already in the main svn, but Markus pointed out that it is still in Addons.

Michael

Begin forwarded message:

From: Markus Neteler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: October 9, 2008 1:38:37 PM GMT-07:00
To: "Michael Barton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [GRASS-user] Re: grass-user Digest, Vol 30, Issue 22

Please post it to the list, too. :)

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 10:22 PM, Michael Barton <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
We're almost at a point of recompiling GRASS on our main modeling box. When we do that, we will certainly test the new r.watershed.fast. However, if others test and want to include this in the svn, it's fine by me to go ahead
and replace the old module.

Michael
Director of Graduate Studies
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity