Hi all, I'm attching to png's of a wierd phenomenon that just occured to me
when reprojecting a couple of stream segment maps (produced by r.watershed)
from a UTM location ot a longlat location (so I can export to kml for use in
GE). The maps reprojected okay, but there is a 1-2 pixel wide "border"
around the reprojected maps that is approximately the same size as the
original map's boundary. These particular maps are mostly NULL values, so
the border shows up very conspicuously. It is possible then that this
happens every time, but no one has noticed the small "border" being
produced. I used all default values in r.proj (using nearest neighbor
interpolation, and not checking any flags), and replicated the fault
multiple times. I'm using last weeks source for GRASS6.4 compiled on ubunut
8.10. FWIW, querying the "boundary" cells yields all value 18.

Cheers,

--

Isaac I Ullah, M.A.

Archaeology PhD Student,
ASU School of Evolution and Social Change

Research Assistant,
Mediterranean Landscape Dynamics Project
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.public.asu.edu/~iullah