On Mar 5, 2009, at 8:43 AM, Michael Barton wrote:

On Mar 5, 2009, at 3:31 AM, <grass-dev-requ...@lists.osgeo.org> wrote:

Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 12:31:01 +0200
From: Maris Nartiss <maris....@gmail.com>
Subject: [GRASS-dev] NVIZ click to recenter
To: grass-dev <grass-dev@lists.osgeo.org>

Hello GRASSers,
I got pissed off by current NVIZ view positioning implementation and
created new experimental feature "click to recenter" [1]. svn up Your
develbranch, activate C2C mode, click to set new view center (look-to
point), use mouse wheel to zoom in/out (change perspective).
Current C2C implementation has single bug - changing perspective by
mouse wheel puts nviz into coarse draw mode and canvas is not updated
automatically/switched back to fine mode. If somebody understands nviz
enough to spot error - please help.

Awaiting for feedback,
Maris.

Tested in GRASS 6.5 develbranch_6 on Mac OSX Intel with TclTk aqua 8.5

Neither of these work for me. No error. They just don't work--neither click to set view center nor mousescroll zooming.

Michael