Markus Metz pisze:
Maciej Sieczka wrote:
Markus Metz pisze:

That would be the fool proof solution to avoid horizontal lines. But
 then you have vertical lines...

If you decide it's worth your time to provide that *as an option* in
v.in.gshhs it'd be cool.

Not right now, first I want to get grass7 topology substantially faster than grass6 topology, then I want to check an idea on how to make r.watershed in segmented mode faster (than r.terraflow), and then I could look at grass-addons modules. v.in.gshhs is currently very low on my priority list, and this suggested change is time consuming to implement.

I'm really excited about your present and upcoming vector-related improvements. You are doing an extremely important job.

Regards,
Maciek

--
Maciej Sieczka