On 27/03/09 10:30, G. Allegri wrote:
 >  In any case the questions remain:

 1 -  continue to build grass with MingW?
      1a: build it against MinGW built libs (not osgeo4w)?
      1b: build it against vc built libs (osgeo4w)?

2 - build Qgis with vc (osgeo4w) and solve the bindings problems with
Grass: 1a or 1b?

IIUC what Markus and Glynn are trying to get at: these questions seem to be a bit quick without having clarified where the problem actually lies. Is it with the GRASS source code, is it with the choice of build system or is it with the osgeo4w tool chain. Jürgen says it's mainly the choice of configure/make which is at stake, Glynn seems to contest that. So before we haven't clearly identified where the problems actually lie, we cannot answer the above questions.

Moritz