Hi all,

we may want to think about an update of the sample datasets. I have
recently updated the documentation of the v.net.* modules including
examples and noticed that roads digitized as multilanes have wrong
line directions, i.e. not matching drive directions. This makes
assignment of different forward/backward costs impossible. The vector
map roads in nc_spm_08 should also get a new layer with unique
category values. The updated, correct examples are anything but
intuitive and would be much shorter and simpler with already existing
unique categories in roads@PERMANENT.

Helena also mentioned the LiDAR-based DEM in nc_spm_08 which needs to
be expanded. With the development of a test suite for G7, I am sure
that there will be more requests for updates of the sample datasets.

Time for a TODO list somewhere?

Markus M