Hi All,

i'm tring to have grass7 running on mac osx lion using wxpython cocoa

i have all mypython libs running with the system python
and most of them are all 64 bit (numpy, scipy, pandas, etc …)

for this reason if i try to build grass7 in 32 bit .. then it refuse my python
packages (numpy) .. because it is 64bit

i have some grass python modules  that uses numpy .. and they just works.
because numpy is loaded directly in the guy .. it doesn't start

GRASS 7.0.svn (geno):~ > wxplot.py: This module requires the NumPy module,
which could not be imported.
…
….
ImportError:
dlopen(/Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/numpy-2.0.0.dev_7297785_20111104-py2.7-macosx-10.7-x86_64.egg/numpy/core/multiarray.so,
 2): no suitable image found.  Did find:

/Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/numpy-2.0.0.dev_7297785_20111104-py2.7-macosx-10.7-x86_64.egg/numpy/core/multiarray.so:
 mach-o, but wrong architecture

Unlucky building grass in 64bit mode using wxpython cocoa generate an osx crash
….

i'm tring to contact the wxpython dev to see if/where is the problem

… attached the discussion from the wxPython dev list.

thanks for any help!

--Massimo.

inizio messaggio inoltrato: