A couple months ago, we discovered and fixed a bug that kept people from using
the attribute table manager in GRASS 6. This could not be fixed in the GRASS
6.4.2 code because it is frozen. But the recommendation was to have binary
maintainers fix it in their distributions. William and I fixed it for the Mac.
Has it been fixed in the binary distribution for Windows?

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Visiting Scientist, Integrated Science Program
National Center for Atmospheric Research &
303-497-2889 (voice)

Arizona State University