Hi,

On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 6:01 AM, Helena Mitasova <hmit...@ncsu.edu> wrote:
> So far everything seems to be running quite well in 6.4.3, except for some
> cosmetics
> that I will collect and report together and the following two issues
> (probably not quite bugs but
> a confusing behavior):
>
> wxnviz: if a new region is set, zoom to computational region adjusts the
> display and nviz respects the new region, but wxnviz does not,
> I had to quit GRASS with new region to get wxnviz respect it.

In grass 7 this works but not in grass 6.x because when I backported
wxNviz I wasn't able to backport also the part related to resetting
the region (G_unset_region is needed). This would need some changes in
gis library which I don't want to do, the differences between 6.x and
7 are quite large.

> d.rast -o landuse96_28m cat=1,2
> run in command console is interpreted as follows:
> Command 'd.rast -l -a -n -d -u -s -e -9 -6 -_ -2 -8 -m
> map=-o cat=1,2' failed
> Details: Sorry, <l> is not a valid flag
> Sorry, <a> is not a valid flag
> Sorry, <n> is not a valid flag
> Sorry, <d> is not a valid flag
> Sorry, <u> is not a valid flag
> Sorry, <s> is not a valid flag
> Sorry, <e> is not a valid flag
> Sorry, <9> is not a valid flag
> Sorry, <6> is not a valid flag
> Sorry, <_> is not a valid flag
> Sorry, <2> is not a valid flag
> Sorry, <8> is not a valid flag
> Sorry, <m> is not a valid flag
>
> d.rast landuse96_28m cat=1,2 -o works fine.

I tried to fix it so it should work now. I hope I didn't break
something else, this is quite difficult to test.

> add volume still does not open dialog

Maybe someone else (who is more familiar with PATH and Makefiles) could help?

Anna