On 02/02/13 17:37, Markus Metz wrote:
On Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 12:56 PM, Moritz Lennert
<mlenn...@club.worldonline.be>  wrote:
Markus and Yann,

If you have the time it might be a great opportunity to use the community
sprint to get i.segment from the addons to trunk. What do you think ?

I would prefer i.segment.xl for speed reasons and memory control, but
the shape functionality in i.segment would need to be ported to
i.segment.xl first.

I meant i.segment in a global sens, not distinguishing .xl, so that's perfectly fine with me.

Eric, any chance for you to look at integrating your work on shapes into i.segment.xl ?

Moritz